North East Counselling Services CIC
The Davidson Building
Tyne & Wear
Call: (0191) 466 1314
How to find us
Directions from Gateshead Interchange and access to the Davidson Building (we are based above Gateshead Citizens Advice Centre, near Gateshead Job Centre). North East Counselling Services is accessible by buses and metro which stop at Gateshead Interchange.
To get to NECS we suggest the following directions.
1. When exiting Gateshead Interchange on to West Street cross over the road towards Trinity Square opposite.
2. Walk through Trinity Square passing Tesco on the left and Vue Cinema on right.
3. Walk down stairs and cross road towards Shildon House (Jobcentre Plus).
4. Walk on to Swan Street and you should then see Gateshead Citizens Advice Bureau on the left.
5. North East Counselling Services is based at the rear of the building (facing A167) upstairs in the Gateshead Citizen Advice Bureau on Swan Street.
6. To enter the building use the North East Counselling Services (NECS) intercom button at the door.
Unfortunately parking on-site is only available for disabled users. Parking is available at Tesco, up to 3 hours maximum, or for other parking areas visit: Parking in Gateshead
North East Counselling Opening Hours
- Mon-Thurs – 9am to 8pm
- Friday – 9am to 6pm
- Saturday – 9am to 12pm
- Sunday – Closed